Call for papers
Approval date: You will receive an email by May 15 in order to let you know if your abstract has been accepted.
The organizing committee has announced the call for papers. Papers can be presented orally or in the form of posters. In both cases, proposals must include an abstract of a maximum of 300 words and 3 key words. All texts must be written in either English or French and be sent to the organizing committee no later than 31st March 2008. It is imperative that paper proposals be submitted using the on-line form provided on the Forum Web site at http://quebec2008.icomos.org. Paper proposals sent by regular mail or fax will not be accepted. Proposals must also include a biographical notice (position, affiliation and achievements) of a maximum of 150 words. Due to time restrictions, the number of oral presentations will be limited. Papers that are not selected can be submitted in the form of posters; authors must indicate on the application form if they are willing to present their papers as posters.
1- Poster presentation
Poster presentations will be displayed on velcro panels and presenters must mount their work. Velcro dots will be provided.
- IMPORTANT: Your poster dimension should not exceed 3',3” height by 4' width (1 meter high by 1,2 meter wide).
- There will be 4 posters per board (2 on each side)
- To book a space, you must register on line no later than June 8.
- You may register on line through the General Assembly’s.
- You may register HERE (Your registration will confirm your intention to to exhibit a poster)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND YOUR POSTER DIRECTLY TO QUEBEC?
- Please get in touch directly with your hotel where you will be staying during the conference. Most hotels will accept receiving your package.
A scientific publication published as part of the publications program of the Institute for Cultural Heritage at Université Laval in Québec City will feature the papers presented during the round table discussions. Only papers by authors who attend the Forum will be published.