By bus (Réseau de transport de la Capitale)
- One-way fare: $2.50
Exact change required
- Cost of a booklet of 10 tickets: $23.50
Booklets are available at most magazine and newspaper counters and certain convenience stores.
- Cost of a "special event pass": $35,00
The pass must be reserved when you register and will allow you to use public transport throughout your stay in Québec City.
- For the summer season, the RTC has put into service eight free electric city buses serving Old Québec.
- To consult bus schedules and routes, visit www.rtcquebec.ca/ or call (418) 627-2511
Taxis can be hailed on the street
Pour Taxis can be requested by phone:
- Taxi Coop: (418) 525-5191
- Taxi Québec: (418) 522-2001
- Standard rates per fare:
- $3.00 initial rate
- $1.45 for each additional kilometre